CCLK

Thursday, March 30, 2006

God will always stay with us.

Today I didn't have many lectures. Only one hour in the morning and another one hour in the afternoon. This is what usually happens when the study week and final examination is around the corner. Most of my lectures in this semester ends early. The earliest is 3 weeks before the study week. See? This is the top 200 university shows, 'express'. Haha..

Had a slight headache after my class, took a nap but it didn't help much of it. I had meeting at 6pm. At first I didn't concentrate well on the meeting because of the headache and tiredness. But I felt much better soon, after 15 minutes of the meeting. I felt that the Holy Spirit is working within the committee. Thank God for leading our meeting.

After the meeting, I was so hungry, with no tiredness at all, because I didn't take any food since afternoon. It was already 9pm, so I went to my college mamak to 'ta bao' fried rice. Felt so energytic after my dinner aka supper.. :P Continue doing my TITAS notes. This subject in my opinion is useless. Yet we all here have to study for 2 sem. Pity.. Had a few-minute chat with my dad and got my stuff packed. Yay.. Going back home tomorrow, again. I'm thinking, am I going home too often? :P The answer is no... hmmmm.. may be yes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home