CCLK

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I love books...

This morning I went to bus station to sell off my ticket because I will be following my church friends' (Pai Hong and Pai Shya) car going back to KL. Thank you Lord again because I was able to sell my ticket back to the counter with minimal loss. Went to bank to withdraw and deposit money. I also spent some time in my favourite place - Popular Bookstore. It's what I called a 'heaven' full with books.. Haha.. It's so nice to spend time there. I found some books that are useful to me. "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and "The 8th Habit" by Stephen R. Covey. I wanted to buy them but I didn't have enough money. Too poor. Haha.. Perhaps after few weeks these books will be mine. :P

Had a drink with church friends during lunch time. We talked about various topics and share our views / problems. Nice to spend time with them. After that, went to cut my hair, a new hair style I have. Haha..

Spend my whole afternoon doing tutorial questions and notes. Gonna rush for it because I need to print them out before I go back. Then went to Methodist Youth Fellowship at nite. yc with church friends after that and came home. Now writing this. A bit tired but still have to carry on with my notes. Tonight gonna burn the midnight oil dy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home