CCLK

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another normal day..

Actually I want to talk about yesterday. Time's getting late.. :(

Today's just another simple day. Lecture starts at 11am till 5pm with break in between. Went to my faculty canteen to have lunch, my very first time eating at canteen since this sem. Haha.. Rarely have my lunch there as it's not too cheap for a student like me. Not too crowded yet I couldn't locate any seat there. End up having my lunch beside canteen. This canteen is too small for such a large faculty with more than 2000 people. Somemore it's hot and not comfortable. Sigh... Met Janice after lunch to help her out with her assignment. Don't have to thank me so much, I'm just lending my 'free' hand. Haha.. She gave me a self-made bookmark. It's a very nice bookmark with a meaningful verse on it. Thank you Janice, I appreciate it and will bring it along wherever I go. :P

I was exhausted after my last lecture for today - Life Processes. After that, I went back to my college to wash my clothes and bathe because soon I got to go to DPG (Disciple Prayer Group) Combined Meeting at night somemore. This month combined meeting event is a talk by Bro. Soon about what's your purpose of life. I will share out when I got time to type out later. :P

Sleepy now.. Gotta go to sleep. Tomorrow got lecture at 9am. Very early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home