CCLK

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Corrections...

Today was such a tiring day. Came back from class at 5.30pm and took a shower. Took a short nap after my dinner. It wasn't long, only 20 minutes. Some people say it's just too short and wouldn't enough to 'recharge' their energy. For me, it's more than enough for me to continue my work until midnight. Now I have time to correct some mistakes that I had made that day in my blog. THe meaning of 'dating' and 'courtship' comes from Cambridge Dictionary. The meaning stated there is someway different from the one in Oxford Dictionary. Actually it's not so important whether we are in dating or courtship. That's what a couple will normally do when they spend time together. I couldn't discuss a lot here as I'm still learning and finding more information about this. Friends, don't misinterpret, I just wanted to share with you all about relationship, and preparing myself for one. There're friends that thought that I have girlfriend already. :P

Time to get bed. Bye everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home