CCLK

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

God loves me so much!!!

It's almost 2am now.. Still alert after I took a 1-hour nap at 11pm and then went yc with frenz after I woke up. Very fresh and got lots of stuff to be done. Notes, tutorials, preparing for the coming lectures etc.. Today was a tiring day even though I have only 2 lectures. Slept for 5 hours only last night caused me feel sleepy during lectures. Thank you Lord for You had granted me strength to carry on with my jobs. And from now onwards I want to prepare my heart to serve You Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God loves me so much. I can see through the changes in my life since early of this year. There're a lot of changes that happened on me. I was so lazy to serve God during my 1st semester in university. Been playing all the day and put all my works aside. However, during the semester holiday last December, I suddenly realised that my life is so dull and meaningless. And since then I decided to turn over a new leaf, to become a better person.

Prayed to the Lord to mould me to be what He wants me to be. Thank you Lord again for changing my life.

Need to carry on with my job. For brothers and sisters in Christ, let's serve Lord better and spend more time with Him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home