CCLK

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another Tuesday...

Today I got my mid-sem exam result for Probability and Statistic I, I did badly and only scored a C. Sigh.. However, I know that I wasn't trying my best and didn't prepare very well. Lord, thank You for You had reminded me about my mistakes. And I had learnt to accept things as what they are. I didn't feel very upset, yet I will try my very best on the coming exam (next test will be on next Tuesday, pray for me friends.) My final is approaching very fast, day by day it comes closer to me.. Aiks.. After I got my result, I went to library to meet Janice to help her removing viruses in her pendrive. Shared something regarding sleep and time planning with her. I hope those information I shared is useful for you, Janice. During Calculus II lecture, I found out that my friend, Chin Siew, carelessly left her purse and handphone in the toilet inside the main library. She couldn't find it anymore when she realised that her purse and handphone weren't with her. So pity.. People nowadays doesn't care about others feeling. They just took away things left by others. I myself lost my bag while I was having my class in the library past 2 months. Janice, you must be careful also since you also left your purse inside the toilet this morning, thanks God that you could remember just after few minutes.

At night, I spent time playing a classic computer game namely Fallout. It's such a nice game and I don't feel bored even though I have been playing for several times. It has maximum freedom as a RPG game in which you can kill anyone you want in this game, do anything you want. Played for three hours before I started to finish my tutorial questions. At first I planned to play for only one hour. :P

Gotta stop now as I still have things to be done. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home