CCLK

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Depressed... But don't know why...

Mood rating: 4/10
This morning I woke up. Felt not so good in mood. Just don't know why. Read some discussions in forum about dating. There're books talking about dating and courtship, I wanted to read them since long time ago. I'm looking for 2 books titled "Boy meet Girl" and "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". Both by Joshua Harris. Hardly found any of these 2 books in bookstore. So anyone who has it can you please lend me? Haha..

About dating, there're people who say dating is not necessary, neither courtship. In Genesis chapter 24, the marriage of Issac was arranged by his father, Abraham, with the blessing of God. This chapter once again make me thinking of this topic "Dating No More". This is quite argueable from what I have seen in the forum discussion I mentioned. Some people believed that as long as dating is not sinful, it is acceptable. For me, I think that we still have to seek for God's guidance in each and every relationship we are having with others. I looked for dictionary for the meaning of dating and courtship..

Dating - a social meeting planned in advance, such as one between two people who are or might become sexual partners.

Courtship - to have a romantic relationship with someone that you hope to marry / the time when people have a romantic relationship with the intention of getting married

Both words seem to have the same meaning but actually they aren't.. There's a word 'marry' in courtship. IMHO, even during the time of courtship, we have to choose the right place and right time. Not too late eg. going out till 1 or 2am, try not to be two alone in a room even though you think that you have a determined heart of not commiting sin..

Really no mood to continue writing dy.. My calculus test just now made me want to explode. The lecturer taught so fast and I really couldn't follow the whole lecture, especially today when I have really no mood for studying. I really dunno y.. Gonna pray after this. Friends who see this post please pray for me too. At first I planned to go out to Mid Valley to have a walk (main objective is to visit my favourite bookstore - MPH) tomorrow but now seems like I will not be going anywhere tomorrow. Hope that I'll be not-so-depressed tomorrow.

If I were to rate my mood now, I will only rate it as 3/10. Aiks...

3 Comments:

  • add me http://daveboulevard.blogspot.com

    cheng fong here, hehe.

    nice updates...will visit more in future. Keep in touch through blogging!

    Take care bro. All da best in christ.

    By Blogger David Tay, at March 19, 2006 12:56 AM  

  • haha...i got another friend writing blog..yey yey..

    By Blogger zonji, at March 19, 2006 3:17 PM  

  • is me chelwin..
    nice blog..
    sometimes dun take things too hard..
    juz do ur best...everything wil b alright & think too much wun help a lot...study smart..& good luck in ur final...u wil get actuarial science...sometimes things r not under ur control...prepared urself all d time..when it comes take d chance...juz let it be...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 03, 2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home