CCLK

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Back to Kuantan!!

I'm back to Kuantan!! Kinda missing my family although it's just 3 weeks I'm in UM after my mid-sem holiday. Rushed to Pekeliling bus station after my Calculus II lecture. The day was getting dark, heavy rain was approaching. Arrived at bus station around 5pm and thanks God that the ticket is still available (left only 2 tickets.. huh.. ) I met my Kuantan friends there too, coincidentally they were waiting for bus to go back to Kuantan. 3 of us studying in UM, but I seldom chat with them. Had a long chat while waiting for the bus.

After having my dinner aka supper :P, I chatted with my family members. My mum forced me to do a blood test on the next day to have a check on my cholesterol level, Hepatitis B etc etc.. Mum, you are such a loving and caring mum, worry about my cholesterol level. :P

I plan to do my coursework but too tired, wrote this post and gonna go sleep... Zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home