CCLK

Saturday, March 11, 2006

A busy Friday.. but happy :)

I was too busy to write about what happened yesterday. So now I 'ganti balik'.. :P

10/3/2006

This morning, I had a sweet dream. Really sweet, but can't tell here.. It's a secret.. If you want to know, ask me in real life.. Haha.. After I did my blood test, I had lunch with my family. Ate 'bak kut teh'.. Delicious.. I miss pork so much.. Haha.. After that it's just a simple day for me. Went to cell group at nite. Played a game called "The King and His Servants". This is a simple game: the servants have to obey to the king's instructions. The king instructed a cell group member (a girl) to propose to me.. It ended up I took the opposite position, that is I proposed to her. Huh.. Damn shy ler.. I don't even have a girlfriend, yet they ask me to propose.. Haha.. :P

After that, I rushed to a restaurant to have supper with frenz. My former colleague and boss. He wanted to treat me for a meal for several months because I have been helping him on certain events. Actually he doesn't have to do so because I was too free during my previous holidays and I was just spending my time on useful stuff. Anyway, thank you for the meal. It was such a full supper. Couldn't sleep after taking this supper.. So it's time to do my tutorial questions... Haha.. Had chat with Janice through sms while solving problems before I went to sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home