CCLK

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Easiest Calculus II Test

Huh.. Today was a tiring day for me. Had a 2nd mid-sem test for Calculus II. The test is damn easy. The lecturer is too kind. My roommate is the earliest to come out.. Superb.. He used only 40 minutes to finish all the question and check the answers twice. The test is only 1 hour yet so many people started to leave after 40 minutes. Haha.. Me too left early. This is the very first time I left early in my test. I guess if there was no mistake made (I think no.. haha), should get full mark for this.

After my test I just went to computer lab to do my assignment. But end up online and read my friend's blog, without doing anything regarding my assignment.. This is the true me.. haha.. Very tired when I reached my room. Took a bath and heard an announcement saying that there'll be no water supply from tonight 10pm till 5am of the next day, starting 2nd march till 10th march.. I was like "Shit.. No water supply again.. " My college is sux.. Especially during this sem, everything seems starting to spoil.

Nite just doing nothing, play one match of Dota, chat with my roommate. Gonna start doing my notes dy.. Else cannot finish forever. :P

Today is just a simple day with nothing special happen except for the easiest test I ever seen. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home