CCLK

Friday, March 03, 2006

Tired.. but meaningful

This afternoon I went to Mid Valley for a movie "Final Destination 3" with a sister I met during Campus Life Connection Mission Sharing, Janice. I had been watching this movie since the 1st episode. This time, it's all about a student who has an instinct that her friends and she is going to die in a roller coaster ride. And she has successfully get some of her friends and herself of the ride before the accident happens. However, she's still suffering from losing her boyfriend and her best friend. The death has not yet be ended. Those friends who had successfully escaped, die one by one very soon. And she can only try to save her friends from the death. This movie has a different ending than the previous ones, special ending. Watch yourself if you want to know. Haha..

After this movie, we had a walk in MPH bookstore and read some magazines. I really enjoy spending time with her. Thank you Janice. Very soon, we had to leave because I have Leadership Training Class (LTC) at 7 and she got to go for a rehearsal in her church. Although I was tired but I can feel that I'm still energitic. Thank you Lord for You had granted me strength. This 3-day leadership class really helps me a lot in knowing God and preparing myself to help completing the mission of God.

I think that's all for today.. Tired after came back from this course.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home