CCLK

Monday, April 24, 2006

A nice day for me!

Long time never post since I was busy preparing for my final exam. Now is the time to post!

This morning was my Algebra Linear 1 final exam. Quite ok though I did make mistakes. Should be able to get a A for this paper. :) After that I felt so good because the last paper for this semester will be on this saturday, which means I have time to relax.. Yeah.. Went to The Mines with Janice in the afternoon after sent her stuff back to home. Really can't imagine she has got so many luggages. Much more than mine.. Geng.. I never been to The Mines before this, and she became my tour guide dy.. haha.. Had a walk there for the whole afternoon.. Erm.. more precisely should be half of the afternoon, since we only went there around 3pm. Spent time at her house for a little while, chatting and drinking 'red bean soup'. :P

I was so pity.. Forced by her to drink a cup of 'Wong Lou Gak', it's so bitter.. Ya.. thought I know it's good for me, been coughing since 3 weeks ago.. Aiks.. I took quite long time to finish it.. Too bitter to drink..

Had dinner at Sushi King. My 1st time having dinner there. It was so nice having dinner with you. Thank you Janice for the dinner :) (it was such an expensive one, next time my turn to treat ya..) After the dinner, went down to KL again for fun before sent her back. Today was a tiring day but I feel so happy and enjoyable to have spent time with her. Thanks for being such a nice fren of mine. :)

That's all about today... It's so nice. :)

1 Comments:

  • Hmm, looks like there's something 'special' btw u n Janice, hehe.. anyway, glad to hear from u, haha... i'll be back on 17th june... hoping to meet ya...

    By Blogger Liu Chee Chung, at May 30, 2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home