CCLK

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Friendship, I appreciate always...

This morning I packed and got all my stuff organised. It's been messy since I came back. Not really spend time to arrange them. Take out all the things from my drawer, cupboard and writing desk. Check them one by one and throw all those unnecessary. And I found cards, birthday cards, new year cards, all sent by my friends. And a special birthday card, sent by my friends during form 6, I read through the messages, really touched by wat they wrote.

Thank you buddies, for sharing the wonderful moments with me during form 6, making my form 6 life so much meaningful. Thanks Ray, Wei Lung, Hai Liang, King Siang, Shi Hao, Eng Chwan, Choon Hiang, Anna, Li Min, Ming Hui and Xin Hui. I was so happy when I received d present (a CD) and this card. And now those memories are flashing back in my mind. U guys are so nice! Thanks for being my friend.

* Ray, I flipped through the photo we took together when we went to your church outing at the beach, we 'caught' fishes there. LOL.. It was so great! And an unforgetable experience for me, becoming a 'fisherman'. :P

Friendship forever! May God bless you guys all the time!

1 Comments:

  • looks like a lot of ppl is cleanin their room as well....

    me to... saw lots of great old stuff... keke

    john's on

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home