CCLK

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

After 1 month of semester break...

It has been a very long time since I write blog, except for the mission trip. Now I'm 'enjoying' my semester break for 2 months. Not really enjoying though as it's with all works and activities. Time is passing so fast, now left only less than 1 month. Been at KL always. 17 - 20 May for a core student planning retreat at agricultural park, Shah Alam and also have a walk at KL, watched The Da Vinci Code and also settled my new home for the next few semesters. Then went back to Kuantan, for only 3 days. Back to KL again for mission trip preparation. And also watched The Da Vinci Code for the 2nd time.. Haha.. This is unbelieveable! Never imagine I could have watched this movie twice. lol..

After that mission trip for one week starting 28 May till 4 June. Then rushed back to KL on 4 June evening to visit Bookfest at KLCC. It was held in 5 halls, imagine 5 halls full of books and educational products. It's a heaven of books. Managed to grab some books, cost me RM100++. Now broke dy, will not be buying any more books for months. Hehe..

Planned to stay at KL for another one day before heading back to Kuantan. Spent the day with Pai Shya, Pai Hong, Janice, Shya's fren and also Andrew. It was a great day! Watched 'Over The Hedge', a really entertaining animation aka cartoon. Laugh non-stop in the cinema. The cute face, storyline. It's kind of touching too. Hehe.. Recommended if you have been watching many action or horror movies.

Finally back to my home on last tuesday. My brother had ASEAN Scholarship Selection Test last Sunday.. So, went to KL once again for the weekend.. Started to get a bit boring when I have been travelling Kuantan-KL for so many times, all within a month! Good news from LCC, best fren who will be back next week. Long-waited since we met end of last year. Get something plan and will not be boring when back bro..

Basically that's what I have done in my 1st month of semester break. Meaningful? Yes, it was. :)

1 Comments:

  • hey...it's me...Kian/shinya.
    god...wat a monthful of travel u had...guess u've been having a great time...arent cha?~!
    hm...jus stop by to say hi...howdy?m still waitin for my Uni reply T-T
    sienzzz... take k~!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home