CCLK

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friday...

I'm sick! Calvin + Sore throat^2 + Flu^3 = Half-dead Calvin. Lolz.. This is math ppl equation. Been doing too many math, this sem taking 6 math subjects.. Cannot imagine from Monday to Thursday all Math lectures.. Not including tutorials.. Have to solve from Friday to Sunday.. Math Math Math.. Last time I like Math, now .. .Hmmm.. Got to re-evaluate. :P

Today woke up at 8am, quite early.. No lecture though.. Wonder why I wake up so early.. Mayb used to it dy.. Then went to clinic in the afternoon. It's closed!! The opening hours stated till 12.15, but they closed it at 12pm. Malaysia boleh! LOL.. Wat to do? Go to library to 'study' lor.. actually spent 2 hrs just to read newspapers, read almost all the published newspapers in Malaysia.. Great record! Went back to the clinic around 2.45pm and there were around 10 people there already.. So fast.. Got to wait for a while for my turn.. The whole process took me 30 minutes, not too long i suppose.. Went to post office to post my documents to Great Eastern Corp. for scholarship thingy, hoping that they will bank in the money soon, coz now I'm in short of cash - high expenses studying in KL (with lots of entertainment, activities.. ) All juniors, reconsider UM when you are selecting the universities to further your studies.. :P

Took medicine and started to feel sleepy.. (coz of the medince.. ) lied on my lovely bed and Zzz... By the time I woke up, it's already 7.45pm.. Woops.. Slept for too long.. Planned to go Mid Valley to buy some groceries.. Now got to plan again since it was dy so late.. At last, I decided to go.. hehe.. Read magazines there, walked around, got my Digi simcard registered, buy some stuff.. spent only RM7 for my own stuff.. Not bad.. Went for supper aka dinner with Pai Hong then sent her home.. Sister, if you read this, my advice is: don't always work so late larrr.. have your own time and life. :)

That's all .. tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home