CCLK

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wat a tiring day... aiks..

Today's lecture was killing me!! Starting from 9am till 6pm with 1 hour break in between for me to take lunch. If I choose and add a tutorial time slot for 1pm, you will not be seeing me anymore.. I will die.. Haha.. The subject that attracts me the most is Introductory Life Contingencies. I like it the most, and the lecturer is so interesting, or should I say "funny"? Haha.. The way she giving lecture is really great, I paid fully attention during the whole 2-hour lecture. Can't imagine that I can actually do that.. :P

The afternoon session is so so so so boring.. Regression Analysis was killing me.. I don't understand what the lecturer is talking about.. AT ALL!!! Same goes to Linear Algebra II. I was thinking of dropping RA at that time, so no mood to listen to the lecturer.. Haha..

However, a happy thing is that lunch time was great, spending time with frenz, chit chatting.. So nice.. Somemore Janice was accompanying and having lunch together.. Hehe.. :P

Kind of hungry now.. Haven't take my dinner yet.. :( So gotta go liao... Ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home