CCLK

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

Today's Easter, celebrated the resurrection of Jesus in Mega CMC this morning.. It was great, and this year, these few days, I have been pondering about one question: "What does the resurrection of Jesus mean to me?" Bro and sis, take your time to think about this, think about what you have done for Jesus, what does He mean to you.

After church, wanted to go Tesco to buy groceries again.. yes.. groceries, been like an aunty, comparing prices here and there.. Haha.. But then chatted with Lee King, and witness the baptism of bro and sister during the 2nd worship session. And ended up joining the CF meeting.. Haha.. Spent 1 hour + there, then only I headed to Tesco, thank God I got a parking space within 1 minute. After I shopped for groceries, rush to 1U to have lunch with Poh Yi, her sis and Chui Fen at Genki Sushi. Not bad.. Though the udon mee seems to be a bit salty. Too much ajinomoto?? :P

Didn't manage to buy anything in 1U, just walked around only.. Chit-chatting.. Not bad.. Came home at 4 sth and now blogging.. Tonight gonna be a peaceful night, at least for me.. Just stay at home and do things I had planned.. Gonna switch myself to "half-battle" mode starting tmr.. Finals coming..

*Ohya.. Another thing is that: never try to park your lovely car in basement carpark if you plan to go 1U on Sunday, it's super full.. Spent 30 mins to get a parking for my tiny kancil.. >.<" Exhausted + bored...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home